Who Should Attend
Continuity & Resilience Today brings together a diverse group of continuity management professionals to facilitate new conversations and to share critical lessons learned. You will have the opportunity to build important new relationships with peers and organizations strengthening your overall continuity management programs and plans.
- Obtain preparation and response strategies to current and emerging threats
- Advanced level BCM developed by BCI, DRI Canada and DRIE
- 12 Directed Study Continuing Professional Development Hours for BCI members
- 12 Continuing Education Activity Points (CEAP) for DRI certification holders
- Network with your peers and vendors in the BCM community
- Share best practices
- 5 renowned KEYNOTE presentations
- 20+ concurrent sessions
- 2 in-depth WORKSHOPS
- 1 interactive PANEL
Adds up to Value for Your Time!
For a Justification Letter please Click Here